Search This Blog

Friday 25 March 2011

Lessons from a hilltop in the Brecon Beacons

I'm tired, very tired. So this will post will simply be a series of things I have seen in the past two days:

Daffodils.

The inside of the BBC Radio Wales studio.

Clean socks and lovely bean salads (thanks Matt's parents!).

The inside of my front tyre after I acquired another puncture.

A dead badger on the road followed immediately by a pasty.

Our new camera microphone.

A woman who looks exactly like the Queen.

Boy racers.

A fly approaching my eyeball.

Letters from the great-niece of the landlady of the B&B we're currently staying at in Pandy. I was also instructed to speak to her friend Olive on the phone. I do not know who Olive is.

Things I didn't see:

Falcons nesting in Cardiff's city hall.

Signs of intelligent life from the boy racers.

That pothole.

No comments:

Post a Comment